||Canadian Consumer Panels is a consulting firm thatspecializes in product testing and product development work. We design andconduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actualuser feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products,packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In HomeUsage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating thein-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper productcertification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In Home Product Testers may be asked to visit theclient's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training ormeetings. These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process we will determineyour consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you totest according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills,hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and targetcertain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and toachieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home UsageTesting are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensurethat the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balanceof demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumerpanels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick,easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think abouttheir upcoming products and services in the Canadian market.
* Sign and return non-disclosure agreements beforethe product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the requireddocuments will have the products sent to their homes.
* Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test(IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product tested and use it responsibly.
* Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage TestDaily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage TestDaily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, readinginstructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product forcertain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
* Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructedin the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly usedfor In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and ProductJournals.
* Attend online Skype meetings or conference callmeetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, ProductManagers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback.These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid bythe hour also.
* Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may requireparticipants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edgesmartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion insights to gainunparalleled depth of responses).
* Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, butvery occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office,laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visitsare paid by the hour also.
* There are times when the product testing may bediscussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
* Write reviews as requested in the In-Home UsageTest Daily Schedule for each project. Review requirements can vary, however,the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with theproduct and a video review.
* Great ability to follow precise instructions
* Be open to write short reviews, record audio orrecord short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
* Great attention to detail and curious spirit
* Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit toa certain routine
* Have access to a computer and a reliable internetconnection
* Have access to a digital camera or cellphone thattakes pictures
* Be honest and reliable
* Good communication skills is an asset
* No experience required
* High School Diploma
* 18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry levelopportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours arecompletely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid ProductTesters come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer serviceand sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist,warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, collegestudent, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary,server, janitor, cashier,